While the Theme Song of My ThanksGiving Weekend has DEFINITELY been one of Kanye West's new rhythmic masterpieces, PARANOID, I cant help but to ADMIT that I am NOT ready to board this damn plane within the next few hours. You all KNOW that I ventured home to Baltimore Wednesday night, as to SURPRISE my family. They weren't expecting me until December 20th, a la, The Christmas Season. Ive been EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE here in Baltimore for the past four or five days...and maybe just a little too comfortable. Being BACK reminds me of the distractions that kept me from remaining so extremely FOCUSED and ON-TASK as it pertains to forging my career forward. However, despite ALL of the Good Food, Pampering and Impromptu Lunches and Movies with Friends, I HAVE managed to REPLY to ALL of my Emails, FaceBook, MySpace, YouTube and IM Messages from across the country.
ALL of these activities were of course soundtracked by Kanye's PARANOID record. It isnt necessarily the Lyrics of the record that have enveloped my spirit and listening ear. Its moreso the UpTempo, Pulsating Beat that Kept Me pressing PLAY...every 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds.
LP!
[Laughing Profusely]
Last night, while watching The Britney Spears: For The Record Documentary on MTV, alongside my sister, I had a few glasses of Wine. I have not had any wine in the past two or three weeks, to be Honest. I become so fixated and consumed by all of the filming, editing, writing, posting, promoting and responding that I do seem to FORGET to schedule, XEMMY TIME. I LOVE the way wine makes me feel...Relaxed, Artistic & Tipsy.
When Im Tipsy, I tend to think about People, Situations, Circumstances and Life Existence in ways in which I DONT when Im SOBER. Often times, the BEST and Most Creative Ideas come to mind when I've had a few cocktails. I was actually so ALIVE last night, that following the Britney Spears Documentary; which did NOT 'Tell-All', as it was promoted to do, I elected to CALL some of you who have been texting me for the past 6 Months.
It was sorta FUNNY, because my Private Number is Different from my Public Number, and people were NOT expecting to Ever hear from Me. I found it to be so FUNNY because you ALL know how I sound, and Ive only ever read your Comments, Emails, IMs and Texts. I had pretty SIN.Sational, 5-10 minute conversations with some of My Socialites and Celeb.U.Tantes.
Also, reigning in the TOP spot of this weekend's, ThanksGiving, Holiday Box-Office, is the Holiday Comedy that DEFINITELY had Me in Tears; FOUR CHRISTMASES. Starring Academy Award Winning Actress, Reese Witherspoon, alongside 'Funny-Man' Vince Vaughn, the film garnered an estimated $46.7 Million Dollars for its five day total. STELLAR!The film made me REALIZE just how Intricate it can be, in accomodating the likes of Family, when you're involved in an Intimate, Long-Term Relationship. UGH*...Am I Honestly Ready?
Two of my friends took me to see the film in downtown Baltimore, at the newly opened, LandMark Theatre. Plush Leather Stadium Seating, Wide Screens and Cocktails for Sale made the experience Ultra-Sweet. I was even spotted by two of my Baltimore Socialites, and I was so Happy to meet them In-Person.
Meanwhile, Ive yet to peep this Twilight project that seems to be ALL-THE-RAGE on the Big-Screen right now. Having garnered $120 Million within the past few weeks, this project has received an array of Critical and Commercial Buzz. Starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the project is already on its way to becoming a Cult-Like Classic. Im going to TRY and see it in Burbank by the END of this Week.
Meanwhile, Ive yet to peep this Twilight project that seems to be ALL-THE-RAGE on the Big-Screen right now. Having garnered $120 Million within the past few weeks, this project has received an array of Critical and Commercial Buzz. Starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the project is already on its way to becoming a Cult-Like Classic. Im going to TRY and see it in Burbank by the END of this Week.SOCIALITES & CELEB.U.TANTES, PLEASE Continue to SHARE My Videos and Blog with ALL of Your Friends, Associates, Co-Workers, Family Members, Classmates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends and EVERYONE inbetween. As viewership steadily increases Monthly, Im looking for it to Increase, Weekly, up until January 1, 2009.
I have a LOT of Sin.Sational Posts and Video Topics geared for the New Year.
I WILL ALSO Keep You Posted on a few New Opportunities that have already presented themselves, and that are Up and Coming this Month for XEM VanADAMS!


2 comments:
Hey Xem. Glad you had a good time back in Bmore. I'm also glad you did not get off track and continuing to pursue your goals. It was really nice of you to call all those individuals who you have texted for some time. In due time, I hope to talk with you as well. I just downloaded Kanye West song "Paranoid." On the drive back to school last night, my cousin was playing some of his music from his cd and it doesn't sound too bad. It is different look for Kanye and Its cool.
Anyways, you know you got my support most definitely and the only movies I want to see are Hancock (which is old I know), Cadillac Records, and Seven Pounds.
Glad u had fun back home in Bmore buddy. ;) talk to ya soon. ;)
Post a Comment