Over the past year, especially within the past SIX months, I have been BLESSED and FAVORED in that God has given me the opportunity to use my Voice, as well as the Power of The Almighty Pen, to reach Thousands of Men and Women across the country and beyond. As the media blitz began with my first two, YouTube Videos, Young-Black & Gay in America[Parts 1&2], being placed on MediaTakeOut.com in summer of 2008, other media outlets have also featured my projects on their sites.My assistant, the other day, told me to place my name into a Search Engine; a notion that I had NEVER so much as thought about in my time spent in Los Angeles. He showed me various posts that had been made about me, via the World Wide Web during this significant period of Growth and Maturation that has framed my Life. Until a few days ago, I had NO idea that some of my Videos and Articles had been shared so frequently. It is TRULY an AMAZING feeling, especially, when your Brothers and Sisters stand alongside you, also in support of your Mission and Struggle.
The Black, GLBT community can be a very Seedy and Scandalous venue of Forward Movement. Often times, Brothas will attempt to Wrip You into Shreds, BEFORE they will aid in uplifting your Energy and Spirit. Though Im SURE there are PLENTY of folks who Trash Me BEHIND Closed Doors, I am TRULY HONORED to know that there DOES xist a chosen few who are in 100% of Xem VanAdams.
Im taking this time to SHARE just a FEW of the World Wide Web Posts that have been Uncovered...
CLICK each Title to SEE The Postings that have been Made regarding Me and/or One of My Works.
Im looking forward to a very Prosperous and Promising 2009.
IF You Know Of OTHER Sites and/or Locations WHERE Xem VanAdams Videos and/or Articles have been Posted, PLEASE SHARE the URL in either the COMMENT section, or EMAIL the link DIRECTLY to XemVanAdams@YAHOO
We already know about NUBIAN 101 and DG SOURCE Postings, in Special Thanks to a few LOYAL Viewers.


2 comments:
I'm not sure if this is your review of 2008 or not. lol. I wanted to do mines early because I know I am forgetful. Xem, U already know you have my support and will continue to have it '09 and forever afterwards.
This is my blog comments on myspace advertising for my bro. I know your videos on there but I just referenced your website so people could check it out on there.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=36351481
On my downelink page I also show my love to you as well. I'm continuing to look forward to great things from you Xem. Thanks for sharing all that you do bro. Peace.
You keep being Xem and I'll keep supporting...!!!:)
Post a Comment