On September 1, 2008, I released the ABOVE POSTED Video. Within a two hour Time-Span, the compilation had garnered 766 Hits, and was ABRUPTLY snatched from YouTube. I was advised that the content VIOLATED the Terms and Services of YouTube's Rules and Regulations regarding Images and 'Appropriate' material.
BLAH!
Maybe the fact that Omar Epps, Taye Diggs, Terrance Howard, Marcus Patrick, David Beckam and Seth Gilliam are all NUDE in the Video, contributed to the Prude Pull of My Project.
Nevertheless, since it is the END of 2008, and Im sort of WRAPPING UP the year, Ive decided to SHARE these rarely-seen Videos with ALL of My Socialites & Celeb.U.Tantes.
I DO, indeed, HOPE you ENJOY Will Smith's BUTT, Brody Jenner's PENIS and Chace Crawford's CHEST.
Meanwhile, I had NO IDEA that Mario's Body was so CUT, or that the Cast of Grey's Anatomy had such Plump Cakes. Pass Me a Slice...of Each.
YUMMERS!
COMING SOON:
The New XEM VANADAMS WebSite
[Leaving BlogSpot]
also
The 2009 Xem VanAdams Premiere YouTube Video


5 comments:
You are such an INCREDIBLE young man. I have admired you for so long, and I cant even begin to express just how much you have inspired me, my friends, and so many others that I tell about you. I cant wait to see what you have in store for us in 2009.
I'll be back....:)
Leaving blogspot? That's cuz you're big time!
HOTNESS! ....Lovin this video.
Yummy is definitely the right terminology for that video Xem. Thanks for the post I enjoyed it bro!
Post a Comment