Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Faithful vs. UnFaithful

EVA MARCILLE & LANCE GROSS
Photographed by
DEREK BLANKS
At this point, I think that ALL of you are WELL AWARE of the FACT that the very Handsome actor, Lance Gross Proposed to Model/Actress, Eva Marcille on Xmas Eve.
We’ve been together a little over a year and a half. We’re pretty serious; we live together. She’s great. She’s supporting me in my dreams and I support her in hers. We really mesh. We’re like in our own little bubble, in La La Land. Yeah, that’s my baby.
- Lance in Clutch Magazine
JADE & NIK
Americas Next Top Model
Though I never so much as seen ONE episode of Americas Next Top Model during the season where NIC was featured, I LOVED Me some Jade. Trash her Attitude and Vocabulary all you want. The Chic is still HOT! Her vibe is Outrageous, and she does a Sin.Sational job in these Photos from a Magazine Spread entitled, UNFAITHFUL.
$OLD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what? I love these pics of Jade now. Beautiful all of them.