Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christina Milian's New Music Video

US AGAINST THE WORLD
Christina Milian has ALWAYS been an extremely Beautiful, Trendsetter; one whose Talents and Unique Sense-of-Style has ALWAYS seemed to be smashed below the radar. In a day and age where female artists seem to be scratching up walls just to have their songs receive airplay, and their videos kept in frequent rotation, Christina is BACK-AT-IT!

With her new transition to MySpace Music, one of the contemporary, leaders in exposure, promotion and cross-genre appeal, Christina Milian has already released her debut track, US AGAINST THE WORLD.
Though the song isnt receiving a plethora of industry or public attention, Christina reigns supreme as a young ingenue who does NOT lay flat on her face for long. I dont LOVE her single, but it is worthy of mainstream airplay.


I am LOVING these SIN.Sational Shots of Christina, as she records the Video for the Single.

ENTENGERE'


2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Hmph - I guess I need to get into her - lol.

Unknown said...

Well at least shes trying to do something lol.