Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Beyonce's Music Video: HALO


The ONE element about Beyonce's RETURN to the Scene that I embrace with Artistic Grace, is her newfound appreciation for Simplicity and Aesthetics. Either SHE or a 'GHOST CREATOR' has embodied the essence of Filmmaking, in that, IMAGE OverPowers Character Virtue.

KUDOS to the Director and Treatment Originators.

4 comments:

Monsieur Lloyd said...

Now this, I love! This is my favorite track on the new LP!

CarlJay said...

Hmm, well it probably goes without saying that I love both of the videos... I'm starting to wonder if i'd like them so much if it wasn't Beyonce. I'm such a fan, idk... i might be blinded by it. But I LOVE them both.

Anonymous said...

"...Let's have a very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Give with love and joy and happiness
And lots of good cheer..."

Merry Christmas from Reggie: The fuckery king!!!:)

Unknown said...

Damn. They took it down before I seen it. I looked elsewhere on YouTube and I would love to be that close to Hill Harper!!! lol.