A DIFFERENT MEA Different Me [INTRO]
Make Me Over
Please Dont Stop
Erotic
You Complete Me
No Other ft. Amina Harris
Oh-Oh. Yeah-Yeah. ft. NAS
Playa Cardz Right ft. 2PAC
Brand New
Trust ft. Monica
Thought You Should Know
This Is Us
Where This Love Could End Up
Beautiful Music
A Different Me [OUTRO]
Some people are saying that it's too SOON for Keyshia to release her 3rd, Studio LP; hence the fact that HEAVEN SENT, the 4th and final Single from JUST LIKE YOU, is still ravaging radio airwaves. However, as far as Im concerned, this is a PERFECT time for Keyshia to present material that's indicative of her growth and maturation as a Woman and R&B Artist.
For those of you who are frequent, Daily visitors HERE, you already know that I am eagerly awaiting this compilation from Miss. Keyshia Cole.
US WEEKLY MAGAZINE
Keyshia recently shot a photospread for a recent, up coming edition of the Infamous, US WEEKLY magazine. Rarely, do our R&B Ravens receive Featured Posts in US WEEKLY. This is, indeed, a Great Opportunity for cross over Exposure. I only WISH Keyshia would have her Tatooes Covered when she's adorning Gowns and Classy Dresses.






3 comments:
I'm a fan of Keyshia, but I'm so NOT digging these pictures. They're horrible. UGH! If these are the pictures US Weekly is planning to use, I don't know if it'll help much in her crossover success.
No, I'm not hating on Keysh, I just ain't feeling the pix.
I love Keyshia Cole's voice. So soothing and beautiful. I especially love "Heaven Sent" The pics could be better no diss. If she wouldve worn something that covers her tats that would have been cool but Keyshia would not do that anyway in my opinion.
I agree with Acoustic Soul on that one... she has very masculine-like features (in the face).
BTW... I don't hate on anyone... I'm just stating my opinion. I think she's developed an awesome career. Someday I aspire to become successful too.
Post a Comment