Sunday, December 7, 2008

NEW Video: Let GO and Let GOD [My Journey]


It's often times DIFFICULT to let GOD take the wheel, for we are compelled to want to steer our own Lives. As times continue to get harder and more difficult, I have had to hold on to my faith as a way of forging forward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really apreciate you expressing your feelings on this subject. I understand in a way what you are going through. I myself have moved from my home to another part of the country in order to pursue my dreams. And I feel the only way I can accomplish what God has for me, I need to put my faith and trust in him. He will always be there for you and order your foot steps so that you will reach what he has promised for you. Just trust in God!!!

Anonymous said...

Your story was touching. I almost cried. Continue talking to God, so many people forget to.

Unknown said...

I'm feeling you bro. I know how you feel! My transition from Charleston, Ill to Atlanta, GA has me thinking the exact same thing and I know that God will help me find a job and hopefully an apt after the first semester so I can take care of myself. Thanks for you sharing bro. Love U.

Anonymous said...

How are you young man? I stumble across your utube video a few days agos and really love it . The I listen to you the more i'm impressed with you. God always prepare us for what is best to come. Just know what you are going through now is God way of setting you up for the overflow of blessing that are about to come to you. Don't ever give up, take that towel and keep it.