On January 20, 2009, President Elect, Barack Obama, will be sworn in as the Official 44th President of The United States of America.
ABOVE
The ONLY thing SEXIER than an Older, Black Man with POWER, is an Older, Black Man with POWER and ABS.
Sin.Sational!
On the night of the Inaugural Ceremony, Legendary, R&B Soul Diva, Dionne Warwick, alongside Rap/Hip-Hip impressario, LudaChris Bridges, will Chair and Host the American Music Inaugural Balls.With an upward expectation of 6,000 Guests in Attendance, both Balls will take place at The Marriot Wardman Park of Washington, DC.
Dionne's soiree; The Legends Ball, will be presented in the Marriot's Ballroom, and will be co-hosted by the incomprable, Yolanda Adams. Accordingly, Chaka Khan, Marvin Sapp, The Temptations, Kirk Franklin and other industry Greats will take center stage in Honor of Barack Obama and his historical WIN.
LudaChris is presenting The Urban Ball, which will be held at The Thurgood Marshall Ballroom. Co-Hosted by Big Boi of Grammy Award Winning duo, OutKast, artists such as TPain, Cedric The Entertainer, Fantasia, Lil Jon, Monica and Bobby Valentino will perform before a Live audience.
As an upwards of FOUR MILLION people from across the country are expected to be on hand when Chicago Senator, Barack Obama, takes office on January 20th, The Legendary QUEEN OF SOUL herself, ARETHA FRANKLIN has been helmed to serenade the event. I am SO ELATED, as for a second, I ASSUMED they were going to allow Beyonce or someone else of her contemporary stature to take the Vocal Honors. I was so HOPING that there would be an executive in charge of the festivities who would book an artist of True Iconic status to accompany the prolific essence of January 20th's celebration.
...and BEFORE the Beyonce Hags, Stans, and Psycho Fans start leaving their Rude, Inarticulate comments on MY page, and in MY Email Inbox, please KNOW and UNDERSTAND that there is a time for Beyonce to perform [American Music Awards] and a time for someone of Aretha's calibur to take the reigns [The Presidential Inauguration]. By NO means am I saying that Beyonce CAN'T 'Sing'. Im merely stating the FACT that Aretha, Patti, Gladys, Chaka, etc. are better suited. IF you DONT understand WHY I say so...
...and HAVE you all HEARD that Oprah's Obsession over Barack has gotten so OUT-OF-TOTAL-CONTROL that she is NOW considering purchasing a 50 Million Dollar Mansion in Georgetown, as to be CLOSER to the White House?MICHELLE better keep her Right Eye Cut at the O. HMPH!



7 comments:
YES I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU XEM. Obama is the epitome of what a black man SHOULD be. Sexy, powerful, intelligent... a man of sensitivity, integrity... I don't think that man could do anything wrong. ^_^
Damn...I didn't know Barack was holding like that!!!:)
ANd ReRe the body is going be there?!?!
And Rihanna?!?!
Damn...I gotta work out more!!!:)
Oprah is doing too much. Lmao. Obama is definitely has a total of sex, intellect, and power. Its going to be grand!!! The greats always pay homage over others like Beyonce.
I'm glad our legends will get to shine on this momentous occassion.
I thought no one remembered them anymore.
Boy - you're hilarious!
First of all, Beyonce would be a little bit better than Aretha Franklin (that woman got a big ego). However, I would have chosen Alicia Keys or Etta James.
WHAT... I DIDN'T CATCH THAT LAST PART... OPRAH IS TOO MUCH HONEY. $50 MILLION? LORD SEE THIS IS WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST SHOULDN'T HAVE MONEY. DAMMIT I NEED TUITION FOR NEXT SEMESTER AND THAT BITCH WANTS TO WASTE 50 MILLION. HONEY BOOM. OPRAH KISS MY ASS WITH THAT FOOLISHNESS.
Post a Comment