Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He LOVES You, He LOVES You NOT

If I got paid $1.50 for every Email, MySpace Note, FaceBook Message and YouTube Post that I receive daily, in regards to the plight of RELATIONSHIP turmoil, Id be still making the $53,000.00 a year that once cushioned my Bank Account. I realize that its easier for me to speak about certain DOs and DONT's, ONLY because Ive endured them in the past. HOWEVER, I sometimes WONDER why it is that we, as human beings, cant SEE the REALITY of our circumstances and situations, UNTIL we're standing on the outside of them.

When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, theres NO NEED to convince him that he should no longer be conversing with his Ex, on a fairly regular basis. When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, you DONT have to Fuss and Fight over him having an ACTIVE account on Adam4Adam, Men 4 Now or the Infamous, BGC. He will AUTOMATICALLY DELETE the Shit for You. When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, he DOES NOT have Sex with other people during the one or two weeks that the two of you are 'Going Thru It', and 'Separated'. When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, he does NOT make you feel GUILTY for wanting to spend quality time with your Friends, Family, Co-Workers, Classmates or other Aquaintances. He just DOESNT.
When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, he provides you with the encouragement and motivation you NEED in order to advance your education, career or simple, mainstay in life. He does NOT criticize you for wanting to garner another degree, a new job, a new car, or new opportunities to frame the fruition of your future.
When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, he does NOT put his hands on you in a way to Hurt or Bother your Physical Body and Spirit. Instead, he does EVERYTHING in his POWER to protect you from Harm; DARING another man to ever raise a hand to you.
When a man LOVES YOU, he isnt ashamed or embarrassed to introduce you to his Close Friends and Family, especially those who are well-aware of his Sexuality, and past relationships.
When a man LOVES YOU, he honors you daily...not simply with frivolous Christmas, Valentine's and Birthday 'GIFTS'. When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, he would NEVER try to Talk To, Holla at, or Have Sex With One of your Friends, even during times of Anger and Disagreement.
When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, he is WILLING to put YOUR NEEDS before His Own, even when you WONT allow it. He stays in the damn house WITH YOU when you're sick, even when he has 'Plans' to Hang-Out with his Friends from Out of Town.
A MAN WHO LOVES YOU NEVER LEAVES YOU QUESTIONING THE VALIDITY OF HIS HEART.

Are You In a Relationship with a Man Who TRULY Loves You?
THINK about it....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post Xem. Always right on the money with these things. Can't wait to read more. Deuces from Alaska.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! All I could say when reading this was WOW. I felt this so much that tears came to my eyes.

You blew my mind on this one Xem. Beautifully written, very very true and I hope and wish that a lot of people read this.

Unknown said...

I am in a relationship with a man that LOVES me and I LOVE him...I guess for most us we want LOVE to just happen and it won't...I see LOVE as a journey and not a destination

Anonymous said...

My thoughts EXACTLY...

now DOES this man exist?

Allan said...

AMEN

Anonymous said...

this was a cute read! the only thing i disagree with is when u said "When a man LOVES YOU, Truly, you DONT have to Fuss and Fight over him having an ACTIVE account on Adam4Adam, Men 4 Now or the Infamous, BGC. If a man loves you, he will delete all those accounts. lets face it, those websites are nothing but hook-up sites...call it what is it. I hate when guys say that they only have those accounts for email. Well excuse me, thats what hotmail, yahoo and gmail are for......

Unknown said...

Xem this is whats up forreal. The truth. I commend you for this. People definitely need to check this out. Love is a journey and it dont come easy but true love prevails.