Friday, December 19, 2008

Going HOME to My FAMILY & FRIENDS





This is, indeed, one of the Classic, Archive Reels that I can watch Repeatedly. Previously released HERE, as well as on MySpace; prior to the premiere of, Young Black & GAY in America, this footage has never been viewed by the Xem VanAdams YouTube or Facebook communities.

As I ready to board my plane, en route to Baltimore City, I once again pay HOMAGE to those whose prayers, sacrifice and struggle, has aided in delivering me to and through this Moment In Time. I give ALL PRAISE to the almighty, for presenting me with an array of Friendships and Family Love that is eternal, unyielding and unconditional of many sorts.

GIFTS, MONEY, FAME, POWER nor PSUEDO CELEBRITY STATUS can replace the raw essence of a Family and Friendship Unit that knows No Costs or Bounds.

THANKYOU GOD for allowing me to see the End of Another Year.

COUNT Your BLESSINGS.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

just beautiful Xem! i c why it was so hard to leave all those beautiful fam/friends (i could talk to Dustin for hours too lol).

Unknown said...

Amazing... allmost got mr teary eyed and I know non of these people. Amazing work.

deonte' k said...

Get to Bmore safely buddy. Maybe we will see each other once you get here. ;)