Thursday, December 18, 2008

EVA Marcelle for DEREK Blanks

Photography by DEREK BLANKS
As My Ex was a Die Hard fan of EVA MARCELLE, formerly known as EVA PIGFORD when she was a Contestant on America's Next Top Model, I was forced into Loving Her as well; By Default.

Every Wednesday Night, he would make me sit down with him to watch Eva Pose all over her Competition. As the WINNER of what is hailed as one of the most Intriguing and Original cycles of ANTM, Eva has been BUSY in the industry. Recently wrapping her Guest Starring Role as a woman named, TYRA, on CBS' Legendary Soap Opera, Young & The Restless, Eva has been invited back as a possible Series Regular.

HERE, Eva was selected to Pose before the likes of Infamous, Celebrity, Photographer, DEREK BLANKS.


I So WISH they would have gotten her SeXy, Love-Daddy, LANCE GROSS to Pose alongside her.

ENTENGERE'!

4 comments:

deonte' k said...

I LOVE EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POSE GIRL LOL

Darius T. Williams said...

Those are some hot ass pics.

Unknown said...

Those pics are so fierce! I love Eva as well!

Anonymous said...

I love me some Eva too. The seasons where her and Danielle won are my most favorite.