I am extremely HAPPY and PROUD to announce that Britney Spears reigns SUPREME on the Billboard 200; as her Sixth, Studio LP, CIRCUS, will PREMIERE in the Number One Spot Tomorrow.
Britney has sold an ASTONISHING 505,000 Copies of the Highly Anticipated project, during a period in time where Beyonce, nor Kanye were able to crack that Half-a-Million barrier.
This accomplishment makes Britney Spears the ONLY artist in Nielsen SoundScan History to have FOUR albums debut with units sold at 500,000 copies or More in its FIRST week.
Accordingly, Britney scores her FIRST Top 10 DEBUT as the album's title-track, CIRCUS, premiere's in the number THREE position. The CIRCUS single is also the Number One track amongst HOT DIGITAL Songs; garnering a wopping 212,000 downloads.
This is the FIRST time in Britney's recording history that she simulataneously has TWO tracks in the TOP 10 Charts of The Billboard 100.
Britney has sold an ASTONISHING 505,000 Copies of the Highly Anticipated project, during a period in time where Beyonce, nor Kanye were able to crack that Half-a-Million barrier.
This accomplishment makes Britney Spears the ONLY artist in Nielsen SoundScan History to have FOUR albums debut with units sold at 500,000 copies or More in its FIRST week.
Accordingly, Britney scores her FIRST Top 10 DEBUT as the album's title-track, CIRCUS, premiere's in the number THREE position. The CIRCUS single is also the Number One track amongst HOT DIGITAL Songs; garnering a wopping 212,000 downloads.
This is the FIRST time in Britney's recording history that she simulataneously has TWO tracks in the TOP 10 Charts of The Billboard 100.
This Week, BEYONCE has sold an additional 153,000 Copies of her, 'I AM SASHA FIERCE' LP. Placing in the Number THREE position of the Billboard 200, this brings BeYonce's three week Sales total to 885,000 Copies SOLD here in the United States.
KANYE WEST reigns in the Number FOUR position of the Billboard 200. Kanye has sold an additional 142,000 Copies of his '808 & HEARTBREAKS' LP; bringing his two week total to 592,000 Copies SOLD here in the United States.
Now...We AWAIT...First Week Sales Numbers from BRANDY and KEYSHIA COLE. Everyone is telling Me that Brandy's album is SIN.Sational. As a Long-Term Fan, I have not been AMAZED by the few tracks that I have heard. HOWEVER, as MANY of you, along with Syrai, has employed me to take a LONG, Uninterrupted Listen, I WILL give her 'HUMAN' project, the TIME and ATTENTION that it truly DESERVES.




2 comments:
Britney's album is fire!! I must say that and her fans still show her love. There's no denying that. I prefer Brandy over Keyshia Cole when it comes to vocals. I hope her album does well since Brandy shows on this album what real R&B music use to sound like. I believe it is what has been missing in the R&B scene.
I love Brandy and she is a wonderful person. Ms. Cole is off the hook. I am really into her reality show but I feel she is one of the most under rated singers out today. At least Miss. Norwood has been around and enjoyed great success in several venues and wish the same for the wonderfully talented Miss Cole.
Post a Comment