I have TRIED to NOT Make any Mariah Carey Posts, seeing as how EVERYONE else is Ranting and Raving over the Release of her 13th Studio LP. HOWEVER, I just watched the DVR recording of Mariah on OPRAH Today, as I ate a Pint of Shrimp Fried Rice, from My FAVORITE Chinese, Carry-Out Spot, CHINA WOK.
I am NOT Xcited about Tomorrow's Release, as Much as I am Xcited about how WELL the Album will SELL in its FIRST Week. I Predict 650,000 Copies, considering the FACT that BEYONCE, MARY and ALICIA, each Hit those Marks and HIGHER during their recent, respective releases. Back in 2005, When Mariah was just coming OUT of her Slump, So-to-Speak, She Sold 450,000, the First Week, of The EMANCIPATION OF MIMI Release.
I HAVE heard Audio Clippings of Just about EVERY One of the 14 American Tracks from this Album, as well as, the 2 Japanese Import Tracks; 4REAL 4 REAL and HEAT ft. WILL.I.AM.
I am NOT Stoked by any of the Projects; as I was NOT at All as taken aback by TOUCH MY BODY, as Everyone else in the Free World Seems to be. It behooves Me as to HOW and WHY the Single has hit the TOP SPOT on the BillBoard Charts, and Im even inclined to Believe that IF any other Female PoP/R&B Vocalist had performed the same Single, it would NOT have garnered the Same level of Critical and Commercial Success.
Nonetheless, MARIAH is BACK Socialites and Celebutantes.
Can She Push 5Million+Units this Go Again here in the U.S.?
Email Me or COMMENT Telling Me Which Track is Your FAVORITE?...
E=MC2- MIGRATE ft. T PAIN
- TOUCH MY BODY
- CRUISE CONTROL ft. DAMIAN MARLEY
- I STAY IN LOVE
- SIDE EFFECTS ft. YOUNG JEEZY
- IM THAT CHICK
- LOVE STORY
- ILL BE LOVIN U LONG TIME
- LAST KISS
- THANX FOR NOTHIN
- O.O.C
- FOR THE RECORD
- BYE BYE
- I WISH YOU WELL




2 comments:
I know what you mean. But the video is soooo cute. It kinda makes me like the song too. LOL!
I actually like the album. I was a lil' iffy about the cd @ 1st, but once I got a hold of it online last week, I've been listening to it every since. If u liked her last album u will love this one too. It truly picks up from where that left off... my favorite track so far has to be "Stay In Love." It's really a pretty good album. But i have to agree with u about the single being # 1. If it was Ciara or somebody it would have never made it to # 1 lol. But hey it's the top selling female of all time, so what do u expect u know lol. People just like Mariah so # 1 it is.
Post a Comment