I Wish Skee lo Video sent by oublierleracismeskyblog
This Track takes Me BACK to a time in My life Where I had Little to NO Worries, What-So-Ever.Life was SWEET and EASY.The Spring and Summer always felt like Heaven, for the Days were always So LONG and MEMORABLE.I Can remember walking around Mt.Washington; the area in which I was raised, listening to My Ear Phones, feeling as if I had FOREVER to LIVE. I would walk for Hours Upon Hours, in the Heat, and Under a Cloud of Peace and Tranquility.Im Not a HUGE Rap or Hip hop Fan, but I DO Appreciate the Genres. This Song, by Skeelo, though One of his ONLY, is Still, and ALWAYS Will be, One of My All Time FAVORITES.I KNOW that Many of You REMEMBER as well...If Only I Could Go Back 13 Years, to 1995, when this Song was a Smash Hit.Sometimes...I WISH!
Yes! I love this song!!!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Yes! I love this song!!!
Post a Comment