Kenna Feat N.E.R.D. - Say Goodbye To Love (Live) Video sent by PeteRock
MOST of You DONT Know this already, BUT...I Can Not Digitize or Edit Photos without MUSIC Blasting from Somewhere around Me; whether it be My Stereo, Television or Computer Speakers.Ive been spending a Great Deal of time Preparing The Spring 2008 Pictorial Season Premiere for Your Viewing Pleasures.As Ive been doing So, Ive also Discovered the Music Geniuosity of a Young Artist by the name of KENNA. He has a Track FILLED with Synergy and Vivrant Rhythm called, 'SAY GOODBYE TO LOVE' thats been serenading The ReEnergization of My Body for the Past few Days. The Track is AMAZING~I Liked it AS SOON AS One of My Editors and Fellow Socialites First played it for Me this Past Friday Night. Then, as I was Searching The World Wide Web for More Information on this Dude, it suddenly became APPARANT as to Why I 'Get In'.None Other than, PHARRELL WILLIAMS and CHAD HUGO are the MasterMinds behind his Work! Go Figure~Yall will LOVE this Track! Its So...ENTENGERE'Its What Im Listening to for the rest of the Night, along with N.E.R.D's Hot New Single, 'EVERYONE NOSE'. Im going to TRY and Have 25 XCLUSIVE Pre.View Shots from the UpComing Spring 2008 Season Premiere, Posted and Released TONIGHT!
Post a Comment
No comments:
Post a Comment