Brian would go on to Star in the 2001 Drama, ME & MRS. JONES, as well as filling the recurring role of Detective, TAVON GARRIS, in THE SHIELD. These would be the Theatrical Trampoline Boosts that White would need to Caterpault his career to Future, Leading Man roles.
While I was in BlockBuster Video Today, picking up a copy of NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN, I came across a Straight to DVD Copy of a film that was recently released, called, MOTIVES 2; Starring Brian, Vivica A. Fox and Sean Blakemore [Who I WILL be Spotlighting Later this Week]
The film, itself, is HapHazzard, and was CLEARLY a Waiste of My Time. HOWEVER, Brian captivated my attention, playing a Gay Character in 2005's, The Family Stone. Ive paid him attention since that moment in time, and NOW, have the Opportunity and Venue to Share him with the rest of the World; those whom have Never given him a Second Glance.
I Look Forward to seeing MORE of this Young, Fine, Black Actor. He recently just Completed Production on a Street Fighting Film, STARRING alongside the Very Handsome, TATUM CHANNING and TERRANCE HOWARD.A Movie Clip from 'THIS GIRLS LIFE'
[I Guess The Water was COLD]
LP!
Laughing Profusely~




1 comment:
First...thanks for stopping thru and brining some positivity along with you. I really appreciate that.
Second...OMG..I hope like hell he's a shrinker.
Post a Comment