Friday, April 18, 2008

Emerald Eye Candy

Give it Up for One of
NELLY's
NEW Promotional Shots
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!
Its 6:32am, and Usually, by Now, I would be OUT of the Shower, and Ironing My Clothes. I havent even Brushed My Damn Teeth yet. Me and Shevonne went to See KATT WILLIAMS last Nite at the Arena. He was HILARIOUS! I Enjoyed Every Single Minute of his Performance, along with the Comics Who He brought with Him. Ive NEVER been One to do Comedy Shows Real Big, BUT...The Tickets were FREE, and Shevonne and I had already made plans to have Dinner, earlier in the Week. Everything just Meshed itself Together. GOOD TIMES.

Miss. STACEY DASH

...Looking Lovely as Ever on Yet ANOTHER May2008 Magazine Cover

Stacey is Spotlit in the 40 is the New 20 AD Campaign for

SMOOTH

Just because I LOVE This Shot.

KENDALL

YESS...Ladies and GentleMen...

SPRING is HERE.

Continue Sending Me ALL of Your HOT Shots.

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

1 comment:

Lady Di said...

I was outside after the Katt show and managed to get some chat and pics. Will post on my Blog in a few.