Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick and Tired!...of The BullShit.



Im REALLY Irritated with the NERVE of certain Individuals in My Life. It BURNS Me Up when People Catch Massive Attitudes in the First Moment that You tell them NO; Especially when You're One of the Ones in their Life Who is ALWAYS saying YES.

Ive ALWAYS been the Type of Individual Who Sailed ABOVE and BEYOND the Call of Duty, to Accomodate My Friends, Family and Associates. I TRY, with Every Ounce of My Being to be AVAILABLE, UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORTIVE and Catering; of sorts.

I Realize, NOW, as Im SURE I have in the Past, that Once You GIVE People this type of Leverage, they Begin to XPECT it, on a Major Scale. People Dont ever STOP to realize that SOMETIMES, when You are Saying YES, You're doing So NOT because You Want to, Necessarily, BUT...to make Life just a tad bit EASIER for them.

Well, Ill Tell You Where I Draw the Line___________

NO ONE is going to actually POSE in FRONT of MY Camera, and then, XPECT to Filter through My Photos, Select the Ones they Most Approve of, and DICTATE TO ME, XEM, Which Photos I can Post, When I Can Post them, IF I Can Post them, or Xplain WHY they DONT Want Me to Post them. Ummm....Ive been taking Photos of the People in My Life; DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY, for Well OVER 6 Years. BEFORE I even Created this Site Last Year, I posted ALL of MY Photos in Albums, Emails and Other Forms of Visual Media. NO ONE has EVER had Final Cut Decision, as to What gets Posted...INCLUDING My Own MOTHER.

For Now On...for those of You Who DONT Want to be Posted OnLine, DONT Stand in Front of My Lens. Sure, there are HUNDREDS of Photos that I NEVER So Much as Digitize or Edit for Public Consumption. HOWEVER, When I DO Decide to Publish a Pic, its MY CHOICE and MY RIGHT.

This is MY Damn WebSite, and I Will Do as I Damn Well Please. IF You Want to STOP Talking to Me and Associating with Me, as a Result of MY Adult Decision and Amendment Right, then Good Riddens to You.

I am SICK and TIRED of Trying to Please Everyone. Meanwhile, Whose bending Over Backwards to TRY and Please Me? Xactly...

KICK ROKS!

2 comments:

deonte' k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deonte' k said...

OMG!!!!!! I so don't need to write the blog I was going to write concerning the same type of feelings ur expressing here. U basically said it all. I feel that way about my friends sometimes as well. I bend backwards for most of them, and in return I get alot of nothing. Most of the time they b*tch for no reason. Like for an example: I cut hair & go to a hairschool. So @ times I find myself cutting friends hair for free, and even driving to their houses to do it. But what makes me mad is when they ask or demand it @ a certain time frame, and when I can't make it that one time all hell breaks loose. It's like what the hell happend to other 500 FREE haircuts you've got from me, and the gas I used to come to YOUR house to cut that raggity ass rug off your heads you feel me. People are a trip. Do u man, and if they don't like if F them. That's how I feel about it now. Because at the end of any situation, when the smoke clears.. everyone that's for you or was true to u will still be there, & around still taking those same pictures that they know they like. Thats why they stand their asses in front of the camera lol... as a matter of fact, im gearing up for my shoot. So what date is that??? ;)... just picking with ya... tryin' to bring some light to the situation. Try to have a better day. KICK ROCKS lol.. one of my friends wear saying out when they talk to me daily lol. ;)