YES, Socialites and Celeb.u.Tantes, BELIEVE IT or NOT, The Real World has been On the Fuckn Air since the 1991-1992 Television Season. I, However, have NOT Watched a Single Season, Since the 2001-2002 Television Season. For some reason, I was actually sitting in front of My television, last Weekend, and as Im going through the Recorded list on My DVR, I Notice that The Season Premiere of REAL WORLD: HOLLYWOOD had been SAVED. I Didnt Remember Recording the Program, at all, but...with No immediate Plans, Due Dates, or Desires to Move from My bed, I WATCHED the One Hour Episode. I Really Got into it, Needless to Say; hence Me Giving This Season some Free Publicity here at EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT.
I WILL be Tuned in, just about Every Wednesday Night that I am actually HOME and Awake to See the Showcase. I THINK this WILL be the 1st Season, in 4ever, that I ACTUALLY Put Forth the Effort to Watch, Analyze and Enjoy Every Episode from Now, Until the Finale.
I STILL MISS the 1999 Cast of Real World: HAWAII. OMG*
I Sooo Miss TEK and RUTHIE!
WILL [My Crush]Aside from Will's Physical Appeal, as far as I am concerned, Im already Diggin his Energy and his Vibe. I Dont Care that He's Flirtn with Sarah, aside from the FACT that he Blatantly KNOWS that She is in a relationship. Ive been Cheated On BEFORE, and for that reason, I NEVER hold high regards for People Who CHEAT on their Lovers, or for the 'OTHER PERSON' Who goes along with the Affair, KNOWING there is a Present Relationship. On the Contrary, WILL wants to be a Music Producer, and even Dabbles in Performance. He earns Xtra Points with Me for his Artistic Drive. Ive ALWAYS been Attracted to Other Artists and Performers.
He's Pretty Stellar, ASIDE from his Jeans. UGH*...You'll SEE What I Mean...
LP!
[Laughing Profusely]
GREGHe was chosen from the Internet, as the 7th, Voted in, Cast Member. Im NOT Sure HOW this New Lil System Works. However, I HATE IT, and Im SURE they will NEVER Pull this Same Stunt, again. GREG is One of the Youngest of the Group, and XTREMELY Pompous, Arrogant, Uppity and Weird, to say the least. I UNDERSTAND Him COMPLETELY, as it pertains to his Attitude of NOT Wanting to be around the Other Roommates, on a Regular basis. He and I are VERY ALIKE in that Sense. He is a Loner, of sorts, and doesnt necessarily NEED the physical Comforts of Strangers or People He Knows Closely, in order to be Secure. Its Cool for Him. I just WISH that he would Tone Down his 'Im Too SeXy for My Silk Robe' Routine. UGH*
JOEYI Like His Lil Swagga. He's a Personal Trainer, and aspires to be an Actor. Very CLICHE', but that's his Story. We can already see that JOEY has Major Anger Issues, as they WILL be Highlighted and Disected as the Season is Unveiled.
REAL WORLD XX:HOLLYWOOD
BRIANNAI Dont Know. Aside from the Fact that She's a Stripper/'Former Stripper' from Philly, and is facing Assault Charges, for Attacking her White X-Boyfriend, Umm...Im Not Sure How I Feel?
...I DONT KNOW 'IF' I Like this Chick or Not. She DOES Appear to be Very Kind-Hearted and Sweet Natured, UNTIL She is Set Off. This case is VERY Similar to Most of Us, So...Who am I to Judge? I Just Know that already, She is Kissin and Cuddlin with JOEY, After he Reached Out to Her as a result of her Phone Argument with the Dredded Ex, and CourtHouse of Philadelphia, PA Conversation. Shes STILL very VULNERABLE right NOW!
I'm Not Sure IF her Eyes are Real(The Color), BUT...I Dont Particularly Care for her Physical Appearance. Maybe its the Blonde Braids. Ill Decide 2nite.
KIMBERLYBLAH! I Can Tell, just based on her comments about WILL; She 'Not Knowing that Attractive People could stem from the Slums, Ghettos and Dangerous Places of Detroit', that she's Very Sheltered and Naive to Great Xtents. Her Commentary is going to ANNOY Me on Nights when Im NOT in the Best Moods. Ill probably Laugh and Pity her on Nights where Im UP, and have decided to Watch with a Glass of Chardonnay in Hand.
SARAHShes in a Long Distance Relationship and Fresh Out of College. Shes already CHEATING on her BoyFriend, by Kissing and Flirting with WILL (Black Dude with Locks). I havent yet Figured Out her Angle, BUT...Shes Very Little 'Girlish' and Judgemental. She was Sooo Taken aback by BRIANNA's Assault Charge, and GREG's Desire to NOT have Female Friends. I Think Shes One of those People Who CANT Understand another Persons Way of Life or Decisions that DONT Necessarily Match her Own.
Either Way, this is going to be an INTERESTING Season of Real World; One that Will Polish My Wednesday Nights for the Remainder of this Spring Season, and Well into this Up and Coming Summer of 2008. I HOPE Many of You WILL TUNE IN, as so You'll Understand The Many Posts that Im SURE Ill be Distributing in reference to 2nites and FUTURE Episodes.




No comments:
Post a Comment