Ive had the Ultimate Privelege of Listening to Lupe Fiascos New MasterPiece, THE COOL. I spent Periods inbetween Friends and Family on XMas Eve, REALLY 'Getting Into' Lupes 19 PowerFilled Tracks. My FAVORITE Song on the Entire Album, TOKYO/PARIS (#6), is resonating with a LOT of Listeners and Fans. The Synergy and Vibe of TOKYO/PARIS is Very 'Tribe Called Quest' and 'Digital UnderGround'. Every Single Time I hear it, HONESTLY, its as if Im Transcend into a Visual Tapestry of HighWays, Pink Skies, Mango Scents, Soft Spring Winds, and a Swinge of Waters hitting the BeachSide. The Song is SIN.Sationally AMAZING!Im going to be Listening to the ENTIRE Album, AGAIN Today, Inbetween Family and Friends' Dinner, Gift Xchanges and Photo Opps. Im NOT So Impressed with Mary's latest Project, 'Growing Pains', so it Forges Me into the Direction of Lupe; an Artist Whose Last Album I discovered MUCH LATER than Others...but of which, I GREATLY ENJOY!~
PLEASE Purchase 'The Cool'. The Title Speaks UnderTones of the Lyrical and Rhythmic Content.
Photos of LUPE FIASCO Dressed in BLACK:
Shot and Edited
by
Prince Xem VanAdams
in care of
Emerald Eye Entertainment
(ABOVE and BELOW)
ArtScape Music and Culture Festival
Baltimore, Maryland
Copyright(c)July, 2007



'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~


1 comment:
I fell in love with Lupe with his first CD, Food and Liquor. Check it out. You MIGHT even like it the same if not better than The Cool. I just bought The Cool yesterday, so I haven't had the time to listen to it completely, but I am always impressed with Lupe and the content of his music, it's refreshing. Especially with the direction hip hop has taken lately.
Post a Comment