Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A PrimeTime XCLusive: The FALL 2007 Season Finale

EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT
Proudly PRESENTS< A PrimeTime XCLusive
The Fall 2007 Season Finale
ALL Photos SHOT-DIGITIZED & EDITED
by
Prince XEM VanAdams
My Lil TABBY
[A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!]

This is The Living Legacy
of
Prince Xem and CJ 'Syrai' Miyake
[November 13, 2005-Present]


In My LifeTime, I Can STILL count on One hand, the Young Men Who Ill Live and Die Knowing, LOVES Me and LOVED Me by All Genuine and Sincere Standards; Syrai being of that Distinguished, Select Group.

Everyone who exists in my life has taken notice of this Special Edition over the Past 2 Years, whether it be through his XCLusive Photos, or his Good Natured, Honorable Presense. Our relationship holds No Boundaries, for its that element that has often Confused our Stance at governing Moments, and yet, Defined our interactions and matriculation at Others. Its VERY WEIRD because Syrai ENTERED My Life during a Period of time that I was Kicking Someone else Out; Someone Whose True Colors turned out to be Dull and Tainted in Wash-Away ink. Syrai entered My Life and Introduced Me to a Colorful Array of People, Stories, Experiences and Situations that would Ultimately transcend Me into a World that, at that time, was quite Unfamiliar and Foreign. Speaking Openly and Honestly with Me, in reference to his Past Relationships, Present Involvements, and Future Desires, we created a bond which founded itself upon the will to be as Free and Direct with one another as Individuals who had Shared a LifeTime of Memories.

Who Syrai is to My Life, the Type of relationship we have, I can probably only compare to Two Others that Ive ever Xperienced. Though there have been times where I have wanted to BASH Syrais Head against One of My Walls(LOL...I LOVE YOU)...I Wouldnt Trade Him for Anyone else. His position is One that makes me feel comfortable in asking for anything and giving him anything of My Self and My Xistence(Material and Non).

Its RARE that Ive come across a Young Man Who is SO Beautiful, on both an Internal and External Palet. Usually, its One or the Other. Being one of the Most Humble and Selfless Individuals Ive ever known, despite his Local Fame, Syrai plays MANY roles in my daily existence. He has given me so MANY Pieces of Himself, on just about Every Scale Imagineable; Never Expecting or Demanding too Much in return. Ive Bitched and Complained to Him and Others about What he Does and Does Not Do. HOWEVER, in My Heart, I Sincerely Know that I wouldnt change ANY facets of Who He is, or of what we presently Share. With Syrai around, I Dont WORRY as MUCH about the Mundane details that often times set My OCD into 'MAY-JAH' Mode; as Victoria BeckHam would Say. He helps me by taking care of so MANY of My Small elements and 'Situations', that My focus has always been geared towards maintaining his Happiness; of Sorts.

I GUESS Im Trying to Say that I REALLY LOVE Syrai; So Much.

Its a DIFFERENT kind of Love than what I have for Nicky and DarlWyn, Definitely...and I just CANT Xplain it. Though the Age Difference, I Dont look at Syrai as a 'Younger Brother'. He's Special. He's Different. The Public asks Me, ALL of the Time, What Our 'Situation is', and Whats 'REALLY' going on, and I kinda just Smile, because I Seriously DONT Know What to Say. He's Syrai.

...Hes NEVER going Anywhere, GOD Willing, So......






A Late Night, ImPrompTu XCursion
Towson, Maryland

...Trying to Read the Menu ...Refusing to Wear His Glasses

Always & ForEver
'Xem, Wheres the Waiter? Im SOOooo HUNGRY'
The Fall 2007 Season Finale
A PrimeTime Pictorial Coleci'on


Saturday, December 1, 2007

Monte Khan Presents
The World Aids Day Gala

Bruce Khan

The Living Legacy of My KAI
[Not in Attendance]
...but a New XCLusive Photo that I LOVE of Her~
The Ultimate Living Legacy
of
ALYSSA MUGLER
The Golden Girl, Self Proclaimed, 'Princess of Everything':
The Legendary Mother,
AYANA KHAN

DC's Own A-Lister:

BRUCE KHAN

An ICONIC Moment in Time:

AYANA & ALYSSA

Face-2-Face


STARS are BORN.
THE LEGACY is CREATED.


Closing the Door Upon the Fall Season of 2007...
The Legacy Continues...
My Syrai 'CJ' Okapi







LOVE + LOYALTY= LONGEVITY


COMING ULTRA SOON:
The *ARCH.ANGEL* XCLusive
A Winter Season Pictorial Premiere
Starring
RON-CHINO









'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: