
DESPITE the fact that Mary's latest Studio LP, the 8th of her Legendary Career,
GROWING PAINS, isnt filled with the Classic Essence of Mary's Style, Aura and Musical Vibe, the Album has Sold a Wopping 640,000 Copies in its First Week of Nielsen SoundScan Reporting.
This isnt a HUGE Shocker, for Mary already has a Solidified Fan Base Who are going to Pretty Much SUPPORT any of her Musical Projects. Accordingly, Mary released the Album One Week BEFORE Christmas; sending Everyone into Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, ITunes, etc. to Purchase the gift as Stocking Stuffers, and Gifts for Co-Workers and Friends. I HAVE the Album, and I am so NOT Impressed. I LOVE Maybe 4 or 5 Tracks on the ENTIRE 16 Track Album, which Include SMOKE(My FAVORITE), HURT AGAIN, FADE AWAY, WHAT LOVE IS, and COME TO ME(Peace); the FINAL Track on the Album.
I am STILL Proud of Mary's Accomplishments. Though THE BREAKTHROUGH Sold a Wopping 730,000 Copies in its First Week, this is STILL an AMAZING feat for Mary J~
...and I STILL Hate the way JUST FINE Sounds. It has NEVER Grown On Me...at all~




1 comment:
I am proud of Mary for her personal growth but I haven't been thoroughly impressed with much of anything since "Mary". But it's just like Beyonce', people are gonna buy whatever she puts out. So, with that being said, I will need your copy to upload to my iTunes. LOL!
Post a Comment