I Really DONT GET Why ALL of the Young Women Who Grace the Pages of CITIZEN K, Look as if they've just been Painted and Polished, following an All Night, Drug-Push and Sniff Bin, attended by Every A and B List Coke Whore within the Industry. Like...MISCHA Does NOT Look SIN.Sational in this Photo Spread. Im being HONEST.
I have NO Idea Whats going on with her Career since being KILLED OFF The O.C. at the End of the 3rd or 4th Season? Then, She Over Dosed on Viccodin and Other 'Prescribed' Drugs at Nicole Richies 4th of July Soiree, and Escaped from the Cedar Sinai Hospital, Without Officially being Checked Out. Mischa is a Pretty Young Woman...BUT...Like...Whats REALLY Going On?
She USUALLY Looks GREAT in her BeBe Ads. I just HATE, However, her Endorsement for CANDIES Shoes. I HATE Tall, Linky Females in FLAT Shoes. I LOVE Their 'CLICKERS'. LMAO*

Coke Whore Chic Rears its Troubled Lil Head, Once Again in HollyWood~



No comments:
Post a Comment