
It TRULY Kinda AMAZES and SHOCKS Da' HELL Out-of-Me that WILL SMITH is JUST receiving his Star/Hand Print amongst the promenade, Outside of the Graumans Chinese Theater in HollyWood, California. As one of HollyWoods Most Lucrative Box Office Drawals, as well as One of the Most Cross Genre Talents of the Cinematic Screen, I Xpected this Accomplishment to already be a Notch upon this Mans Belt.
Neither Here, nor There, the Timing arrives PERFECTLY, as Will has been on a World-Spin of Promotion, for his New Film hitting Theaters on FRIDAY; I AM LEGEND. I have absolutely NO Interest in seeing this Project. However, because He is Will Smith, and I have Enjoyed the MAJORITY of his On-Screen Projects, I MAY Support the Film during My Xmas/Winter Vacation.
...but probably NOT! LMAO~...Would you rather I LIE?




1 comment:
I am Legend said to break Records....He Preformance is said to be Oscar Worthy!!!
I can't wait to see this Movie!!!
Post a Comment