Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The XMAS Reflection 2007: A Precious Moment in Time...

My MOTHER:
QUEEN Zakiya TorKwase Lumumba
CHRISTMAS EVENING
December 26, 2007

This Year, for Xmas, Nyasha and I decided to do Something XTRA Special for Our Mother. After having NO LUCK with Snow Boots, Fancy Coffee Makers, Perfume, Coach Bags, and Other Products that Mother has Tons and Unnecessary Tons of...We Settled Upon a TIMELESS Gift; One that would Remain Dear to Our Queens Heart, FOREVER~

We purchased a Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet, with 5 Charm Emblems Attached. Upon each Charm, We had Our Names, as well as the Names of the New Born Children to Our Family, Engraved in the Charms; One Name per Emblem.

NEEDLESS to Say, Our QUEEN basked in the Glory of What has become, My ALL-TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOMENT....




'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

1 comment:

Fancy Pants said...

It makes me happy when I can do something for someone that truly makes them happy. Especially, my mother, who risekd her life so that I could be hear. Don't you agree?