JAIME FOXX
Yea...Well...Apparently, Jaime Foxx has Some type of Public, Sattelite Radio Station?,... or IF My Sources are CORRECT, he was down in Miami, Florida over this Past Weekend, Interviewing on a Florida Radio Station. The Facts are NOT Accurate. I DO APOLOGIZE~
However, I simply Want to bring ATTENTION to the FACT that this Brotha is walking around with NO UnderWear On! And THOUGH, I am NOT Necessarily Complaining, Umm...I just did NOT KNOW that 'Straight/HeteroSexual' BLACK and LATINO Men, wore Pants with NO Drawls; in PUBLIC.
I Must ADMIT that this is a New Finding for ME.


Its just All kinda SKETCHY...
...and WHO is this Billie Jean Chic in the Gold Metallic Ensemble in the BackGround?!
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



1 comment:
Xem I am going to Kill you for calling her a "Billie Jean Chic" , I cannot stop laughing. Nonetheless, he looks disgustingly and awkwardly tasty lol
Post a Comment