Though I ASSUMED the 'GOSSIP' to be ALL 'RUMOR', void of Factual Circumstance, it Turns Out that ALL is TRUE!
David Beckham IS indeed, the New UnderWear, Pin Up Boy for Emporio, Georgio Armani. David and Victoria have been Good Friends and Loyal Followers of the Armani Brand for quite some time Now. David is, by far, the PERFECT Male Specimen to Sell this New Line of Mens UnderGear.
MORE Photos/ADS featuring David Beckham will begin Public Release in January of 2008; BEGINNING with a Full Armani Campaign Spread in VANITY FAIR Magazine; One of My FAVORITE Reads...though Im NOT renewing ANY of My 16 SubScriptions.
I NEVER Realized how ANNOYING and AGGRAVATING it would be to receive 16 Magazines in the Mail, on a Monthly Basis. OMG! Soooo...OVERWHELMING! I hardly Ever have the Time or the Patience to even take them OUT of the Plastic Wrap.
Meanwhile, I LOVE This AD! David is Too Too ENTENGERE'~
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



No comments:
Post a Comment