DAVID COOK
Wins AMERICAN IDOL 7
I told You All MONTHS ago that the Raspy-Voiced Rocker, DAVID COOK, was going to Take the Title this Year; and that was ONLY after watching Two of this Seasons Episodes. His Vocal Style, Pitch, Bravado and Natural Stage Aura, totally makes him the PERFECT American idol Winner, as well as the Next, Perfect, Music Industry STAR. What David Cook shall bring to the American Idol roster, is a Young Man whose Talents, Poise, Decorum and Raw Singing ability, captures the rare essense of SuperStardom. I could NEVER see David Archuletta selling Million$ upon Million$ of Albums, the SAME Ways in which I KNEW that Jordin Sparks wasnt going to Appeal to the Mass Public.
Mainstream America just isnt into that 'Cookie-Cutter'...Teen/Tween, Innocent to the Rotten Core, routine. Its LAME. David Archuletta is too Young, and too Cutesy-Gay. The media would have had a Field Day with Him, His Overbearing Stage Father, as well as David Archuletta's Closeted Sexuality. I KNOW A GAY DUDE WHEN I SEE ONE. It doesnt matter that David Archuletta is Gay, Im simply stating that with ALL of his Candy Apple Youth, as well as the Father too, he is NOT ready to handle the Media Pressure.
David Cook is a MAN. I CAN see Myself actually purchasing his Album, and ENJOYING his Singles this Fall 2008 and/or Winter 2009. I KNOW that he is going to be the FIRST, MALE Winner, in a LONG Time, to Prove the Stature and Caliber of an American idol Star.
Im Soooo XCITED for David right Now. Had Archuletta Won, I PROMISE that I would have NEVER watched another Episode or another Season.
Im DEAD SERIOUS.
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



1 comment:
I'm glad this David won too ;)
Post a Comment