Bisou gay Dante's Cove Saison 3 Video sent by GayClic
Umm...So, as Everyone on the Circuit Understands it, JENSEN ATWOOD is 'NOT Gay'...or So he Self Proclaims.HOWEVER, I initially Thought that the Success of the first 2 Seasons of LOGO's, now defunct, NOAHS ARC Series, was due in part to the Mystery of Jensen's Real-Life SEXUALITY; despite the Supporting Role he played as Noah's Boyfriend.3 Million, Black Gay Men across the Country tuned in to LOGO on Wednesday Nights to Swoon over Jensens BEAUTIFUL Smile, Neatly Coiled Corn Rows, and SeXy Upper Body. 'Hes Straight...He's Straight...', Everyone said.HOWEVER, ever since LOGO did not renew NOAHS ARC for a 3rd Season, JENSEN has been 'Playing' ANOTHER 'Gay Role' on the Predominately White, DANTE'S COVE.I DONT GET IT?I realize that We are living in a Day and Time where being Openly Gay isnt necessarily as Taboo as it once was. Playing the role of a Gay Male on Screen is now considered to be rather Trendy and 'Brave' for HollyWoods Leading Men. Im just NOT Convinced that Jensen is a HeteroSexual Male 'PLAYING' these Gay Roles.It would seem to Me, that after garnering such a Strong, yet, Moderate Fan Base between 2005 and 2007, Jensen would branch off into Submerging Himself into More Mainstream Projects.I Dont Know What to Think.WATCH this Clip from the 3rd Season of DANTES COVE. Would a Straight, BLACK Male, Go this Far?...
Hmmmm lol
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hmmmm lol
Post a Comment