Hosted bySHARON STONE
50 Years Old and Still Adorned in See-Through Animal Prints
Rose McGowenYES...I Really DO Enjoy this Gown.
I Love the Ways in Which Rose is Always So Self-Expressive
The Legendary ICON:Madonna
with
Hubby; Guy Ritchie
The Legendary R&B SongStress:Mary J. Blige
with Hubby
Kendu
So, Lindsay Lohan, My All-Time Favorite, Young Actress and Teen Queen Celebrity Figure, has also been in attendance of The CANNES Film Festival, alongside her Gal Pal, DJ Samantha Ronson. The Media has created All Sorts of Buzz, for Lindsay was spotted Kissing Samantha on the Lips during a Night of Partying. While its still UNCLEAR to me, as to WHY Lindsay is still spending time with a 'Friend'; one who played a significant role in her Drug Abuse and Alcoholism, circa Lindsays 2 Stints in Rehab, I am UnSure as to whether or not the relationship between the two is Romantic or Strictly Friendly.
Though I am a very Supportive fan of Lindsays, I WILL admit that her Kissing Samantha, Who is Openly Gay, does NOT surprise Me in the least bit. Lindsay has proven to me, over the past two years, that She is a LONELY young lady. Lindsay spends a lot of her time, jumping from relationship to relationship; engaging in meaningless Sex-Ca-Pades, with young men who dont care too much about her inner spirit. Many of Lindsays most recent relationships occured while She was still a patient in rehab, as well as during the months immediately following her release. Lindsay uses Sex and the 'Feeling' of being Loved, and/or In-Love, as a filler for the voids that exist within her Life, Heart and Soul.
At this point, while Lindsay is battling to revive her career, she is going to continue to act out, for its Only been a year, roughly, since she Crashed her Mercedez Benz, Checked herself into a Hospital, and Months Later, Fled after an assistant, who randomly quit her position, during a Beach Party. Lindsay is still putting the pieces of her life together, and ANYONE, at this point, Who displays any type of emotional comfort towards her, is going to receive levels of romantic attention, which otherwise, Lindsay may never share.
Leaving Diddy's Yacht
LindSay and Samantha en route to Dinner at LeBaoliIve NEVER cared too much for Samantha. Though she and I have never met, I just dont judge her as the type of person who has Lindsays Best Interests at Heart. I really Dont. She seems to have a hidden agenda, which, as I see it, could be, taking advantage of Lindsay, emotionally, during periods in her life, such as now. Lindsay is still extremely vulnerable.
...The Moment BEFORE 'The KISS' that has The Media Circuit BUZZED...




No comments:
Post a Comment