Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Black HollyWood Actors [XXXPosed]

OMAR EPPS
Conviction
I have a LOT of Opinions regarding the ways in which White HollyWood Stars are Portrayed, Sexually On-Screen vs. The ways in which Black HollyWood Stars are Portrayed Sexually On-Screen. Theres a LOT of Theory that goes into the Display of the Black, Male Genitals vs. those of White Men. I HONESTLY have a headache right now, and DONT feel like Typing, Sooo...I will ReVisit ALL of this, LATER in the Week.
For Now, ENJOY The Black Bodies of Some of Our Finest, Male HollyWood Stars.

TYRESE

Baby Boy

ALLEN PAYNE

Jasons Lyric

BOKEEM WOODBINE

The Big Hit

TERRENCE HOWARD

Get Rich or Die Tryin

50 CENT
Get Rich or Die Tryin

ANTHONY MACKIE

She Hate Me

JAMIE FOXX

Miami Vice

WILL SMITH

I Robot

DENZEL WASHINGTON

Mississippi Masala

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: