Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SUPERHEROES: Fashion and Fantasy

The 2008 MetroPolitan Museum of Art
Costume Institute Gala
'SUPERHEROES'
[Fashion and Fantasy]
New York, NY
Yea...Yea...I KNOW I Should have had these Photos Posted when My Source FIRST Delivered them, Late Monday Night. HOWEVER, I was Up LATE Digitizing and Editing the Pictures of The Bruce Khan Photo Shoot from Sunday. So...Im JUST getting around to these, and Im Still NOT Done Bruce. UGH! Nevertheless... ENJOY The Damn Photos. STOP Giving Me such Hassle People. HA*

I Watch the Live Red Carpet of this Gala, just about Every Year. No...Im Lying. HOWEVER, I Do actually Pay Attention to the Footage and SnapShots that are released of this Annual Costume Gala. The Editor and Chief of Vogue Magazine; the Original DEVIL WHO WEARS PRADA, is the Creative Director, Organizer and Host of this Lavish Spectacle. Shes Posted as the FINAL Shot in this XCLusive~


My FAVORITE of The Evening:

EVA LONGORIA

The Beautiful BECKHAM Duo

LOVE THIS!:

CHRISTINA RICCI

NOT Enjoying ANYTHING about THIS:

BEYONCE'

NO Comment:
KATIE HOLMES & TOM CRUISE

From the Neck Down:

MARY J. BLIGE

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

with

Dolce & Gabbana

Dress and Hair do NOTHING for her Beautiful Body and Features

KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

Umm...

GISELLE

FERGIE
Very Chic. I Likesy...

JENNIFER LOPEZ & MARC ANTHONY

Im just Not Convinced...

MISCHA BARTON

The WORST Ive Seriously EVER Seen Her on a Red Carpet

I Think Shes Stellar,

...and for the LIFE of Me, I Can NOT Think of Her Name right NOW...

OMG*!

EMILY ROSSUM

DAVID BOWIE & IMAN
Miss. THANDIE NEWTON

ZOE KRAVITZ!
Lenny & Lisa's CELEB.U.SPAWN
[I have LOVED Her since She was a Baby]

The Wintour Witch



'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

1 comment:

CAG Incognito said...

Xem I have been secretly and oh so sneakily been starking your page FOREVER!!! I love it! You are amazing and absolutly fabu...

Eva, yeeeeeees! I'm speechless...She looks amazing.

Vicky's dress and makeup were a little dissapointing for me. However, with those fabulous shoes and fine specimen of a man, she can do not wrong in my eyes.

OMG you didn't like B's dress? I think it looks chic considering that she has to hide that baby bump.

Yes Kimora looks like an Killer Asian Beach whale. I don't know what the hell she's doing.

WTF the doesw TomKat (more specifically Katie) have on? She looks a hot ass mess from neck (the hair is fabulous) to toes. The blue shoes...Goodnight!

Again...I LOVE and HEART and LOVE your blog...I just HAD to leave a comment this time...