Friday, May 16, 2008

Ri.Damn.Diculous! [Cant Ignore AnyMore...]

I WISH it REALLY were a RUMOR...

How RiDamnDiculous is it to get MARRIED to 'SomeRandomOne' who you've Only been DATING for SIX Freakn Weeks?!

SERIOUSLY...

It does NOT Make ANY Real Sense, to ME or to ANYONE ELSE, Whose Parents and Family did a Damn Good Job of TEACHING and RAISING them to be ALONE withOUT feeling LONELY. There is a Supreme Difference between the two, and I SERIOUSLY DONT think that People TRULY Understand or Accept the Seperation.

I have TRIED over the past few weeks to IGNORE this MADNESS. I have TRIED to Pretend as if this ENTIRE Fiasco was just some Hoax that had been Created & Concaucted for an MTV Reality Series, or to even Booster Mariah's Fledgling Album Sales, as E=MC2 has NOT delivered the Weekly Numbers that She and her Camp were Xpecting, following the First Week Release. UNFORTUNATELY, ALL of this MayHem and Ridi.Cu.Losity is FOR REAL, and Mariah has gone off and MARRIED None Other Than, NICK CANNON.

WoW~...Mariah...

Apparently, the nuptials took place in the Bahamas, Weeks Ago, where Mariah has recently purchased a Multi-Million Dollar Home. The ceremony was attended by a very Small group of Individuals, none of whom, if Im recalling accurately, included Nick's Family or Friends. This is just INSANE to Me. Mariah is JUST getting out of a Three YEAR relationship with some Music Biz Mogul.

She has ONLY been Single since JANUARY of THIS YEAR!

Do People REALLY NOT 'Get the Fact' that WHEN You are Only SINGLE for 6 Months to a Year, AFTER getting OUT of a Serious, Long Term Relationship, it is NOT Real 'LOVE & CONNECTION' that You're feeling when you meet this New, Random Individual? The feeling is called VULNERABILITY, and its an Intense feeling that Draws Individuals Close to Other People, Situations and Circumstances; that Under MOST Circumstances, they would USUALLY Ignore, COMPLETELY!

Am I the ONLY Person Who Sees the DAMAGE and HUGE Waiste of Time that this Fiasco is going to Cause within the Next 3-6 Months? Am I the ONLY Person Who Feels that Mariah has Made One of the Silliest Decisions of her 38 Year Old Life?

WHERE ARE HER FRIENDS right Now?

If this is REALLY the Case, I could be Married Once Every Three Months Too, AFTER Knowing SomeRandomOne for SIX Freakn Weeks.

Ri.Damn.Diculous!


'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: