I MUST Admit that prior to watching this Electrifying Performance by Alicia Keys, last Sunday Night at the HORRIFIC, 2007 MTV Video Music Awards, I did NOT Like her First Single; at all.
Somehow, I didnt feel that 'NO ONE' had the Same Infectious Quality of her past Lead Singles, 'Fallin'(2001), from SONGS IN A MINOR and 'You Dont Know My Name'(2003), from THE DIARY OF ALICIA KEYS. I had heard the Song, 'NO ONE', a few times on Radio, and I simply wasnt getting into the Rhythm or Melody of the Track. Alicias Vocals are ALWAYS Outstanding, so that wasnt My Problem with the Track, at all.
At this Point, I am TRULY Anticipating the November 13th Release of Alicias 3rd, Studio LP, 'As I Am'~
I shall be Posting the Album Cover and Album Cover Art Later this week.
By Far, this Performance was one of the STRONGEST Stage Presentations of The HORRIFIC 2007 MTV Video Music Awards.
I DO DECLARE!~
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Video of The Week: Alicia Keys ~(No One/Freedom) Compilation~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this performance was the strongest hands down
Post a Comment