So...Last Night, My A-List Cousin, Caprisa, Hits Me Up and employs Me to watch two, New, ABC, Fall Shows. Yall KNOW that I rarely watch Anything Other than the News, Awards Shows, E!Entertainment Television, and UGLY BETTY; Naturally. HOWEVER, Needing a break to actually EAT Dinner, peacefully, and to mellow out a bit, I tuned in to the Greys Anatomy spin-off, 'PRIVATE PRACTICE'(as seen ABOVE), at 9:22pm. Then, Me and Caprisa watched, 'DIRTY, SEXY, MONEY'9(as seen BELOW), and it was HILARIOUSLY Entertaining. The Title Says it all. Though I MISSED 22 Minutes of Private Practice, I was, indeed, Intrigued by what I DID See. I LOVE the Idea of BLACK PEOPLE, Owning and Operating a MEDICAL institution, and receiving actual, Media Distribution; fictitious or Not(Television Based)~You DO KNOW that GREYS ANATOMY and PRIVATE PRACTICE are Both EXECUTIVELY PRODUCED by a BLACK WOMAN; Right?
DO Your HomeWork.
NOW, I have Shows to actually watch on Monday Night, Wednesday Nights and Thursday Nights. Im going to TRY to Understand what the Hoopla surrounding 'GREYS ANATOMY' is all about, when the Season Premieres Tonight. Ive NEVER really watched it in depth, and EVERYONE seems to Love it? W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R!~'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~


No comments:
Post a Comment