



Its so Funny, because Everyone ALWAYS thinks that Im Out and About. Its 9:22pm on a Friday Night. Its Raining, Chilly, and Damp. I am sitting here at My Computer, in a Pair of Body Glove boxer briefs and a white tank top; high off of the 4 Aleves I took to alleviate this Freakn Sinus Headache. People DONT realize that despite my Outward, Outspoken, Outgoing nature, I Really do LOVE being Left the Hell ALONE! I LOVE being by Myself, with my Lit, Mango and Papaya, Pier1 Candles, a Cup of Herbal Green tea, and Lenny Kravitz', 'It Aint Over Til Its Over', Playing in the Background. Thats XACTLY whats going on over here, right NOW!
Ive got 8 Missed Calls on My Cell Phone, 6 Voicemails, and 13 Texts on My Sidekick that I havent bothered to Check or Reply to. This week has TRULY been a Test of My Testament, My Patience and My Will to Survive. OMG* I NEED THIS REST and RELAXATION. Being an Adult is NOT at all what I thought it would be. I SHOULD have listened to Zakiya and Locy(My Loving and Supportive Parents) when they kept telling Me to STOP and SMELL THE ROSES. Now, at 25, I Finally Understand what they Freakn meant. Clients, Meetings, Reports and Staff Evaluation Sessions, sometimes Drain the Life Out of Me.
Meanwhile<
I Dont have any MAJOR plans for the Weekend. I was gonna make a Cameo Appearance in DC tonight, for the first time in Months. HOWEVER, This Headache and Weather are 2 Strikes against the Plan. I Wont feel Sexy, and therefore, My Performance on the dance floor will be LackLuster. LMAO* Well, I DO Go Out to DANCE...NOT to drink and be Sloshy.
Amari Yarbrough, the Author of 'Enigmas Child' is Xtremely Interested in Me assisting him with the Screenplay to his Book; distributed through Throwback Publishing. Amari is currently residing in Northwest DC, and I have a 2pm meeting with him on Sunday. Amari and I have known one another since October, 2001, so its been about 6 years. We lost touch for a while, but...it was in the cards for our Creative paths to cross Once again. I will read his Novel, Cover to Cover, as so we can begin our work on this Cinematic Project. I have NO idea WHERE Im going to find the time to give this work the attention that it deserves, BUT...Amari is an extremely determined young man, and a GREAT Writer. When two Illustrious Talents combine forces, its just so AMAZING~
AnyWho<
My Egg Rolls are still in the oven, and only have 3 minutes left until being Done, So...Lemme go feed my face, take a shower, and snuggle up under My Covers; watching one of these DVDs. Maybe Ill watch JarHead, or Devil In a Blue Dress. I DONT KNOW*
...and... NO!...You can NOT Come Over!~ LOL~
Maybe thats WHY I have So Many Missed Calls?*


No comments:
Post a Comment