Okaaayyyy...Umm...David is possibly taking Shit a bit Too far? I Mean, Im NOT Complaining, Necessarily, because Im Totally Infatuated with Him and His Ultra-Luscious Wifey, Victoria.
HOWEVER, Months ago when the Photo(Below) of David, Posing with his Ninky Out, surfaced, I kinda just Wrote it off as an Obsessed Fan who has Massive, PhotoShop.ing Skills; Creating and Circulating the Pictorial for False Publicity. NOW, However, after receiving NUMEROUS, Reliable, Source Contact, Im inclined to Believe that David LOVES The Hype* The ABOVE Photo, of David, and his ASS Poked Out, was recently taken for some Gay, European Magazine. Apparently, David is FLATTERED by the Gays, and the Fact that they Hold Him at such a HIGH Plateau. WOW* He is literally quoted as saying, 'I am flattered by the attention. I enjoy being a Gay Icon.'
How does VICTORIA feel about all of his 'Adoration'?
Not too Many 'STRAIGHT' Dudes enjoy 'Gay Attention'...but...David and Victoria are Voyeurs anyway. Their Summer, 2007, W Magazine Shoot, was Totally Out-of-this-World. I LOVE the 12 Page Spread. Ive Included 3 of the Shots, BELOW. I Make Everyone Look through the Mag when they come Over.
Ive TRIED to abstain from Posting the MANY Pix of David and Victoria that I have Stored away in My Photo Files; which I gaze upon, Infectiously. However, Umm...starting this week, I THINK Im gonna have to Start-it-Up(Beckham Blogging)...CLEARLY!~ LoL*
Victoria is a HOT Bitch...and David is even HOTTER~
Real or Fake?: DAVID BECKHAM; FRONTAL NUDE.(Above)

Victoria SELLS it to the HEAVENS!~
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



No comments:
Post a Comment