
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~
For the past 6 or 7 Years of My Public and Private life, Ive been releasing XCLusive Photographs, Announcements, Commentary and Reactions to the Attention of My Socialite and Celebutante Friends/Associates and Pals; as it Pertains to the Local and International Industry of HollyWood. Being of the Chosen Few, Ive Highlighted and SpotLit ALL of My Family and Friends, through an array of Pictorials; some Candid, but Most, Staged and ConCaucted. Now that My Quicklist of Viewers has become a bit too Overwhelming, Ive decided to gear 25% of My Creative Energy into this BlogSpace; EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT.
I will use this Space as a Platform for My XCLusive Press Releases, as well as a Stage to Spotlight, ALL of the First and Second Glances of My Photography. I grew SICK & TIRED of 'MySpace' during the Year that I was a Member, and I recently SHUT that SHIT Down!~ This is NOW My Visual Journal of sorts; from NOW, until the Day FINALLY comes when GOD gives me the Opportunity to Speak to the World through Cinema; One of My Passions, One of My First Loves. Im HOPING to Maintain the Attention of those who have Xisted in My Royal Domain over the past 20+ Years, as well as Garnering the Acclaimed Attention of a New Following. My Father once told Me that The Pen is Mightier than the Sword, and I intend to use my Talents in Writing to Make an Impression upon Societal Accord and Discord, alike.
Welcome to the Maverick of Innovation; the Platform of Examination...of People, Places and Things...Most of which Make Me Happy and Keep Me Occupied, Some of Which causes Me to go on a Raging Rampage!~
...Its All in Truth. This is Mine...


No comments:
Post a Comment