
Believe it or Not, its 9:00pm, and I am JUST arriving Home. Well, to be Honest, I arrived home 20 Minutes ago. I unloaded a few groceries, took off All of My Clothes, paid my phone bill; BEFORE I forgot(amongst EVERYTHING else on My TO DO List), and am getting ready to tare down this Pint of Shrimp and Brocolli from China Wok.
My day BEGAN at fucking 5:30am. YES!...Thats what time I woke up. I had to be at Kennedy Krieger at 7:30am to begin My First Class Session. ALL of the Clients are suffering from like, Level IV Autism. IMAGINE The HORROR*...but its NOT even Close to being as Strenuous and Out-of-Control as I ASSUMED it could be. But...UGH...Anyway. I clearly FORGOT to pack a lunch, so I ate freakn Cafeteria Food...which really Did Damage to My Tummy. BUMMERS*
Being the Dedicated and Loyal Therapeutic Behavioral Specialist I am, I Did NOT Cancel any of my Afternoon/Evening Clients for My Main Company, and I even had ALL of My reports in, on time! Ive Popped 4 Aleves in the past 12 Hours, and the Headache is just beginning to ease away. OMG* Mondays are Clearly the WORST EVER~
...and My SideKick was acting up ALL DAY, So like, an Hour or so Ago, 27 Missed Texts came through at Once. And...Ladies and Gentlemen, Im Sorry, but Im Not going to Reply to ANY of them...UNTIL I eat My Din Din and watch the 10pm Episode of The Hills. Then, like an Old Man, its BED-TIME!`
I May TRY to stay Up until 11pm to watch E! Entertainment 2Nite. I DO Want to Hear All of the Press Reports on how POOR The Emmy Ratings Were, last night; 3rd Lowest in 59 Years! OMG* Ryan Seacrest will NEVER be asked to Host another one of the coveted Awards Shows. Also, from what Ive BRIEFLY been able to gather from a 7 Minute Web Span, a Judge is ruling to take Britneys 2 Boys, this week! Her Lawyer QUIT this Morning, and Her New Manager Fired Her as a Client, this Afternoon.
Umm...that 'ComeBack' Album aint Coming ANYTIME Soon.
Meanwhile, Im Tired as Shit; Too Tired to even Take a Bath 2Nite. Yea...that Freakn Tired.
You should See All of the Red Lines that are Covering the Emerald Shade in My Eye Balls~
IF Im Up to it AFTER eating, Ill Post these New Fashion Pix that One of My Press Partners recently released to Me. They're HOT!~
*This Post is Totally Random & UnEdited*


No comments:
Post a Comment