Friday, September 28, 2007

The SideKick 4LX: To be Released, October 24th

Will I Buy the New SideKick 4 or Shall I Not? Shall I allow Someone else to Purchase the New Sidekick 4, for Me...or Shall I Not?

UGH~ Its almost like...I DONT Care. Its OTHER People Buzzin in My Ear and Pumpin this Lil Shit Up thats kinda got My Mojo going. Yall KNOW that I am so NOT an Electronic/Technology Type of Guy. I DONT Give a Shit about Cars, Ipods, Cell Phones, DVD Players, XBox, Nintendos, Blah* Blah* Blah* Blah* Blah*...as Long as I have Nice Furniture, Quality Underwear, Juice in My Refrigerator, Tea Bags in My Cabinets, Clear Skin, and PICTURES, I could care Less about the Other Shit.

HOWEVER, The New Sidekick 4 is said-to-be SLEEKER and SLIMMER; including a Large screen that incorporates High Definition LCD Technology, a Camera with Flash, and Mood Lights which lets Users set Specific Settings for Various Communication alerts. The LX is also Bluetooth capable, and has the Signature Swivel Screen; which, by the way, I have always thought is LAME!~

I HATE The Color Selections of BROWN or MIDNIGHT BLUE; Especially because Dark Colors Make Me feel like Slitting My Throat in 3 Places. UGH*

I DONT KNOW. I Think Im gonna Pass...Besides, they want damn NEAR $500 for this Shit; I THINK. I could buy a New Fuckin Camera with that Money!~


'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

1 comment:

Fancy Pants said...

Well, if you bought an iPhone, you could have everything you have in the sidekick combined in one. Plus you would not have the need to carry TWO electronic devices because you would have them ALL-IN-ONE!