
Socialite, Nicole Ri$hie~
Citizen
October 2007 Edition
Hmmm? You know something>...even though I Love Nicole, I dont actually think Shes too Pretty. I mean, its been a while since I last saw her in person, but...in these Pix; I Dont Know, Im just not getting into the Face. HOWEVER, in contrast, her Body looks MUCH Healthier Now-a-Day.
Nicole is 9 Months Pregnant, and due to Deliver the Celeb.u.Spawn of She and Joel Madden, this December, 2007. Its gonna be a MAJOR Media Blitz; Especially IF its a Christmas Baby*
Can U Imagine? The Paparazzi will set up camp grounds outside of the Cedar Sinai Hospital in los Angeles; where ALL of the Socialites and Celebs go to handle their Medical Needs.
Cant Wait to the see the First Pix. The Baby is so NOT gonna be Cute. Awe~




'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~


1 comment:
Lol U Would Say Something Rude About My Nicole....Their baby will be cute butt munch!!!!
Post a Comment