So, Okay...This is Madame, Celebutante, Tiff Mills, of MTV Productions. Tiff and I met 8 Years ago, on the campus of Clark-Atlanta University. Tiff was one of Kirstons roommates, and we were introduced in March of 1999, when I flew to Atlanta to visit My Kirston, Shevonne and Taliah for Spring Break. So, since Tiff and I are BOTH Obsessed with The High Life; covering the Hills and Valleys of Celebridom; from the Locale of our Star Studded Friends/Associates, to the Wonderings of the International Socialites, we Clicked. I LOVE TIFF because she Reminds me a LOT of Myself.Like, I WISH there was some way for Me to Upload her Latest Photo album onto My Site. Tiff does an Xcellent Job of Creating Photo Montages that all flow in a Sequential, Thematic Order; Spotlighting and Highlighting her Daily Life. With Clips and Pix of Friends, Family, Celebs and Others alike, Tiff creates and displays the World that She Loves and Adores. Its AMAZING!~
So, Im NOT INSANE for Spending 38.999% of My Life, focused Upon the Pictorial Dynasty of Picture Perfection.
...and, to Add Icing to the Cake, Prince Xem VanAdams was SPOTLIT in Tiff's Summer 2007 XCLusive Photo Collection. Oooo LaLa!~
'Everything We're Not, Made us Xactly Who We Are'~
LMAO!~ This is so an Iyonna Greene Pose; as She too is DRINKING Cocktails!~


1 comment:
Heeeeyyyy, what's that supposed to mean? Well, I guess I do take those kinds of dancing pictures when I'm out. LOL!
Post a Comment