
Well, Its Definitely OFFICIAL* Prince Xem is MOVING to Los Angeles, California on Saturday, May 24, 2008. I am having an XCLusive, Farewell Soiree; *OASIS: Emerald Eyes set upon Saphire Dreams*, on Saturday, May 17, 2008.
OMG!~ This is going to be the Most Amazing Event that I have EVER Hosted in My Lifetime. EVERYONE Who is Significant and Special to My Life WILL be in Attendance. They're ALL going to be adorned in Shades of Blue and Green. The ENTIRE Soiree is going to be held on a RoofTop, and Designed to resemble a Desert, and a Real Oasis. I CAN NOT WAIT*
Lola Michealista, www.WhateverLolaPlans.com, is Sponsoring the Entire Production aspect of the Event. My Legendary, Fashionista Darlings, Charlene Scott and Toi Barnhardt are going to take care of the Physical Arrangements. Im just coming up with All of the Concepts, Ideas, Titles, Themes and Decore. They have to actually bring the ENTIRE Oasis to Life. I Only have 7 Months to Make this Los Angeles Relocation Happen...Successfully. The time is NOW.
I Must Write for the Remainder of My Life. Its My Passion. Writing comes so Easily and Free Flowing to Me. I ENJOY it, to the Heavens, and will ENJOY a Life where I am actually Paid Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars; Eventually Million$, to do so, Professionally. I have become Xtremely Complacent with My Salary, My Job, My Responsibilities, My LifeStyle and Everything else. I CANT become So Goddamn Comfortable that I turn 30 years Old, and am STILL Sitting here, Helping Emotionally and Behaviorally Disturbed Children, become Successful in their own Lives. Its Time for Me to be Writing about them...From Mind and Experience, to Paper. CLEARLY!~
Im SO SO Sleepy and Tired right Now. OMG!~Ive just spent the past 2 and 1/2 Hours at My Parents House; eating Crab Cakes, Cookies, Washing Clothes, and Talking to Shevonne. Shevonne met Me over there to Pick Up 2 Pictures and 2 CDs that I borrowed from Her. I HATE Washing Clothes in My Building, so I ALWAYS Venture to My Parents House to do so...UNLESS Its One of My 4am, OCD Moments, where I wake Up and start Washing and Cleaning EVERYTHING in Site. I AM SO Overwhelmed right Now. Well, I Really Shouldnt be. However, I STILL have NOT written out My Bills yet for this week. I mean, I have them ALL Figured Out, but I NEED to actually write the checks and mail them. I HATE Paying My Bills Online. OMG* I DONT TRUST Anyone...as I use to; ESPECIALLY NOW that Im Totally and Completely Aware of just how Drastic Credit Card and Check fraud has become.
So Anyways, Its 9:34pm, and I NEED to Moisturize My Skin, Brush My Teeth, Take My Vitamins, and GO TO BED*
I Guess I Should Post 1 or 2 More Events...or Something (Pix, Articles, Stories...) UGH!~
Gotta Keep the Readers Happy! They have been SO SO SUPPORTIVE!~


1 comment:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First, I love the pic. I need a copy. I'll just steal it from the website. LOL!
"Oh So Fancy" is "Oh So" proud of you thus far and even more proud of your revelation/decision. I can't wait until the party. Can I wear green AND blue? LOL!
Yes, wash clothes at your parents house. As a part of my forenic science education, I learned that sperm and other bodily fluids that contain DNA do transfer in the washing machine. I know. Gross!!!
Post a Comment