Monday, October 22, 2007

I NEED HIM...Home!~...Dammit.

Now, its been about a Week or So, and Im TRYING to be as Patient and Understanding as I Possibly Can be!~
Im becoming Agitated, Aggravated & Annoyed...to Say the Least.

They got My Dude STILL Locked Behind Bars...I THINK? *LoL*...and Our Mortgage is DUE Next Thursday.

Yea...Yea...Machine Guns, Silencers, Shot Guns...the Whole 9...an Entire Conspired SET UP~

The FBI has been looking to Pin a Wrap on My Dude for YEARS now. Finally, they've Scared this Pussy-Ass BodyGuard enough to get him to Place this Entire Fiasco in the Hands of the Man whose been Feeding his Black Ass for quite some time Now. MY T.I.P~

...besides, the Guns were for MY Protection. Theres a LOT of Stalkers after US; for Royal Reasons. Hes the KING of the South, and I'm PRINCE Xem. My Dude likes that I feel SAFE and SECURE.

SET My TIP FREE!~...or Im going to Write a LONG Letter!~and its Gonna be Irate...and CERTIFIED~

1 comment:

Fancy Pants said...

Sooo...am I the only one that thinks this entire thing is a publicity stunt/set up? Silencers, machine guns, etc. in a parking lot? Come on now, does that make any sense? Especially with "American Gangster" coming out soon, which happens to have TI as support cast. Thinks that make you go.."Hmmmmm".