
I Dont Know. Maybe it is a bit Hypocritical of Me NOT to be Interested in seeing this latest Film Project from Tyler Perry; WHY DID I GET MARRIED? I mean, Im SURE that Im going to meet him, Face2Face, within the Next 2-3 Years, and Im SURE that hes going to be Interested in Supporting My Film Project(s). Im interested in the Theme of the Project; for I too could write a Feature Length Screenplay based Upon the Relationship Details of All of Yall. Yall have Shared and Confided MORE Shit to Me about Yalls Fiances, Boyfriends, Girlfriends and Dates than Ive Cared to even Know. LMAO*
(I Love Every Minute of Our Friend2Friend Relationship Counseling/Therapy Sessions)
I Guess I just DONT think that Tyler Perry is a Very Good Screenwriter. I Easily and Very Quickly Pick Up upon a Well Written Screenplay vs. a Sloppy, Quickly Written, Undeveloped Screenplay. Im only ASSUMING that this film has been written similarly to the Tyler Perry Films that Ive seen recently, a la, DADDY's LITTLE GIRLS (February, 2006).
Its VERY DIFFICULT to create an ENSEMBLE Script/Plot Line(Too Many Characters); for a LOT of the Main Subjects are Underdeveloped to the Point where the Audience is NEVER given enough Time or Information to Emotionally Connect with the Characters, or to Fall-In-Love with any of them, as well. So...I GUESS Im being a bit JUDGEMENTAL. However, its just NOT in My Plans to see this Project. THOUGH, because it IS a 'BLACK FILM', I DO Want the Project to do WELL in the Theaters.
SIDE BAR: So, Janet is Releasing yet ANOTHER Album in the Winter; upon her New Record Label. Im NOT so SURE that Record Labels have ANYTHING to do with the Quality of the Music. Janet just NEEDS to STOP being so Pedestrian, alongside Jermaine Dupree, and Deliver Songs and Videos on the Same, ICONIC Levels of 'IF', 'Thats The Way Love Goes', 'Someday is Tonight', 'Rhythm Nation', 'Where Are You Now', and EVERYTHING else that Made her the Illustrious Musical Legend she once SEEMED to be~
...and thats ALL I Have to Say.


'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



No comments:
Post a Comment