Okay...Ive watched this Lil Interview Segment of Jada Reminiscing about 2Pac, at least 4 Times Now; and for some Reason, it REALLY has Me Intrigued. I DONT KNOW If its the Male-Female 'FriendShip' between Jada Pinkett and 2Pac Shakur that has Me Spellbound...or What?
However, In My OPINION, They were Doing It; or had, at LEAST Once. Its AMAZING How She is UNABLE to 'Put Into Words' the 'RELATIONSHIP' that they Shared.
He was VERY 'Protective', Jada Proclaims. I BET He Was~
LOL!*
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
...of Course they Had SEX*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Of course they did. We all have at least one person in our life that we have screwed or were screwing at one point that we feel needs us or we feel like we need to take care of them. So, after the sexual part of the relationship, the friendship grows and you become really close.
The closeness between the two of them may also have a lot to do with having parents that had substance abuse problems. You can relate to a person even more when they are going through the same types of things that you are. They protected and gave to each other because they were all they had....maybe, maybe not. Just how I look at it. But some bangin' was definitely going on. LOL!
I absolutely loved it,,,Jada is so gay now!!!
Post a Comment