ALL Photographs SHOT-DIGITIZED and/or EDITED
by
*Prince Xem VanAdams*
STARS appear by DAYthough...
They SPARKLE at NIGHT
>This is an OFFICIAL XCLusive Pictorial PREMIERE<
The Living Legacy Continues...
GentlemenQuarterly:Donald Terry and Prince Xem
Derek and Steven
Stage Actor, Ronaldo CoxSon & ScreenWriter, Xem VanAdams...Since November, 1997
...Here Comes TROUBLE...!2Wice as BAD~
HeartBreaker, Wesley Warren and LoveMaker, Xem VanAdams
LMAO!
The Living Legacy of
Fraternal Twin Brothers,
Darrick-Chris and Xem-VanAdams
Critically Acclaimed, Fashion Designer:PACO Rogiene
...an Evening of XCLusivity~
James & Xem
Kenny & Derek Chase
Umm...Could they Look Anymore Uncomfortable?
The History Behind the Smiles...
Jawan HopWood & Derek Chase
Okay...FINE!Yes, I Wore Shades because My Eyes were SHOT to Hell*
You TRY Making 3 Back-2-Back Appearances & Keeping Your Eyes Open.
Rafael & DreI can NOT believe that Rafael MisPronounced My Name!~
{Just Kidding New Buddy. Nice Meeting You Both}
A Fall 2007 XCLusive'By Invitation Only'





Terrel




Awe* Best Friends Forever...Ronald & Kevin
I Dont Xactly Know WHAT Im Trynna Deliver Here?
O WoW*~Bitter and Sweet~
The FIRST Pic Taken of the Evening.
I LOVE This SHOT of GUY & WESLEY!
AwE...THANX for Inviting Me, Buddy~
GOOD TIMES!
Awe...Kenny is Shy~
*Those HALL of FAMERS*...been Paving the Way for YEARS...

...but they REALLY Could be Cousins...In Real Life.
NOW...I See It.
*DARRICK Chris-XEM VanAdams & PACO Rogiene*
Come Join Us Stars at the Next Soiree...'By Invitation Only'
PART4:
~Coming Soon~























No comments:
Post a Comment