The Paris >Premiere< of 'The Kingdom'
Well, I have NOT seen the film as of yet, and probably will NOT, at this Point. HOWEVER, Some of My Favorite Film Critics; Stephen Forber, Chris Cohen and Lisa Schwarzbaum, have ALL Panned the Film. O WoW!...I mean, the fact that the film only made 17Million Dollar$ this Weekend didnt Surprise Me; considering this is an Early Fall Release. HOWEVER, I also didnt Expect the film to receive such Dissapointing Reviews. I mean, to be Honest, I rarely EVER enjoy 'Jamie Foxx' films. I LOVED 2005's 'JARHEAD', but Jake Gyllenhaal was the ST*R of that Film Project; as Jamie was Supporting (Filmed BEFORE his Oscar Win for 'RAY').
I DONT KNOW. I would expect Peter Berg to have Directed the Hell out of an action film such as this one; ESPECIALLY after his Critical Acclaim for 'FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS'.
Ill have to see this film for myself...When it comes out on DVD. LoL*





'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~


No comments:
Post a Comment