Monday, October 22, 2007

Mena on a Monday Night~

CrItIcAlLy AcCLaImEd ACTRESS: Mena Suvari
VANITY FAIR Magazine
Italian Edition
Fall, 2007

I First Fell IN LOVE with Miss. MENA's OutStanding Acting Talents as I watched Her Perform the Supporting Female Role in the 1999, BEST PICTURE, 'American Beauty'(Featured ABOVE).

Not Only did this film Transcend My Desire to Write, into the Passion of creating Visual Motifs for Screen, but, it also Pulled Me into the Quintessential Space of Young, Artistic Genius at work.

Mena is a Thrill of Captivation, as She Delivers Lines with the Subtlety of a Naive Young Soul, and Still, with the Deliverance and Perfection of a Trained, Dramatic, Ingenue. She is, by far, One of the Finer Young Actresses of Our Generation; alongside the likes of Female Fatale, Screen Sirens, SCARLETT JOHANSSON and Miss. EVAN RACHEL WOOD.

Mena is Giving Us Everything We Want and More of What We Need from HollyWood Stars, within this Xquisite Photo Spread. I am LOVING these Pix...as I sip this Thai Tea before Bed.




'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

1 comment:

Fancy Pants said...

These pics are on FIRE!! I need this in my life. When my body is back on "bumpin'" status, this is what my shoot is gonna look like. Got it? LOL!